Standard Issue Field Kit for all Sith and Operatives Jul 7, 2019 9:03:17 GMT
Post by Darth Kairos on Jul 7, 2019 9:03:17 GMT
A pack of useful items and equipment provided by the Union to all of its Sith and the talented beings who work on its behalf. Unless otherwise directly stated, a player can be assumed to have these items on them at all times.
A99 Aquata breather
Rated for up to 2 hours of oxygen intake, but can be calibrated for mixtures of different gases for beings with specific respiratory needs. Whilst normally used underwater, they can also be used in toxic or thin atmospheres
Compressed air Grappling spike launcher
Comes equipped with a liquid reservoir. When the hook is fired the liquid hardens, turning into a high tensile cable with a max length of 15 metres and a breaking strain of 550kg. The cable has a Strength score of 28, and it can be broken with a DC 24 Strength check. The reservoir possesses enough liquid for 200m worth of total cable.
In addition to standard communication abilities, the Hush-98 features a 100-kilometer range, variable frequencies, encoding, a locator, silence projectors that create a field of white noise around the user (allowing for private conversations), and is also capable of sending complex data.
The Imagecaster, a hand-held, disk-shaped hologram-projection device, comprises three curved arms fitted to a grilled projector plate; these arms can be extended in order to stand the Imagecaster on a level surface. The device can hold up to a hundred minutes' worth of images, though it is unable to send or receive transmissions—requiring the Imagecaster to be connected to another transmission device to be able to download images. It could also be connected to a pair of comlinks for pseudo-real-time, face-to-face communication.
Sporting Blaster Pistol
This compact, one-handed blaster is fitted with a side-mounted targeting scope and phase amplifier, and features a miniature gas cell on the rear. The weapon has a short-range barrel. The pistol has a pressure-sensitive grip rather than a trigger. All beings are encouraged to purchase a better model to replace this. Deals 3d4 Damage and has the linked characteristics.
The remaining basic, but essential, items in the Field Kit are as follows:
- Field Rations (3 days worth for a standard humanoid being) and ten water purification tablets
- Rechargable glow rod (provides light up to 12m (8 squares) and dim light for another 12m in focused setting, or light up to 6m (4 squares) and dim light for another 6m in wide setting. After 4 hours of use the battery runs out and requires 30 minutes to recharge.)
- Thin-folding thermal blanket
- Small portable datapad
- Survival Knife (Simple Weapon, deals 1d4 Damage; this is replaced if the wearer possesses a better knife-type weapon)
- Equipment Care and Repair Tools to suit the user (eg. Lightsaber Repair Kit for a Sith, Blaster Cleaning Kit for a Trooper, Needle-and-Thread for a Noble)
- 1L Water canteen
- 1 Medpac